PrimaCare Community Family Health Team is committed to providing safe and effective care for our patients through the COVID-19 pandemic. The following measures have been put into place to ensure your needs are accommodated through this difficult time:
- All groups are cancelled effective immediately. This includes our Blood Pressure Clinic at the Brant County Library Paris Branch and the Never Too Late Exercise Group at CORE Dance Studio.
- The After Hours Clinic will remain open by appointment only. Please call your family doctor’s office to be referred and screened. You may be asked to stay in your car until your appointment at which time our reception staff will call you into the building.
- Telephone appointments are available for those visits which do not require you to be in the building.
- If you have an upcoming appointment with one of our services or Physicians, you may be contacted beforehand to discuss your symptoms, provide instructions, screen you for COVID-19 symptoms and if necessary change your appointment to a telephone appointment.
- All PrimaCare employees are following Public Health guidelines when it comes to identifying COVID-19 risk factors and self-isolating; and, must report to their manager before returning to work after travel.
- Updates will be provided on our social media as well as our website:
What should you do if you think you have COVID-19?
- If you think you have COVID-19 or may have been exposed DO NOT COME TO THE OFFICE. If your symptoms are severe and you need emergency attention please call 911 and inform them of your travel history. ·
- Use this self-assessment tool to determine if you need to seek further care.
- If you have traveled recently: See the most recent travel advisories from the Government of Canada
- Instructions on how to self-isolate and self-monitor.